The users interact with a LIMS system via the user interface, it is their attitude to the design of the interface, essentially it’s ‘ease of use’; plus the clarity and relevance of the information provided that determines their acceptance of the solution.
In designing Qualoupe the focus has been on providing an effective powerful tool for the laboratory and distancing the user from having to understand or see the underlying data structures, whilst delivering the information the user needs.
Getting users to embrace a business solution is one of the main factors that determines the success of the project. Qualoupe is designed to give the user a simple intuitive tool to drive adoption of the solution and deliver the benefits of a next generation Laboratory Information Management System.
What does the Qualoupe LIMS user interface deliver?
- Web Based
- Fully graphical interface.
- User customisable.
- A rich user information context.
- Minimal mouse clicks.
- On screen native querying.
- Custom fields.
- Un-cluttered screens using a Just Enough Information Model (JEIM)
- Multilingual, throughout the application.
- Third party application access from the user interface.
- Micro formats, associated with fields can link to other systems or services.
- The Self Learning Interface (SLI) monitors which data is commonly used by each user, to facilitate faster selection of records.
Click to go to “Web Based Reporting”