We believe that we should be flexible in our approach to all aspects of our relationship with our customers; one of the key areas is how to pay for the preferred solution.
We provide payment options to suit all sizes of companies that offer our clients the choice to select which option suits their situation.
Whichever payment option you select you will get our full technology solution, which is in line with our company philosophy that we want all companies to have access to our technical solutions irrespective of their size and their wealth.
This is the traditional option, where a company can purchase our solution for a fixed price and in return we grant a perpetual licence to use our software. The only ongoing cost is for annual support which is 15% of the licence cost.
This in principle is similar to outright purchase but instead of one payment an agreement is taken out with a leasing company where monthly payments are made over a three year term and at the end of the term a perpetual licence is granted to allow the company to continue using the software. The annual support for the term is usually built into the lease cost and as such at the end of the term the ongoing cost will be for annual support.
This solution is ideal for smaller companies or those that wish to eliminate the risk and commitment associated with the previous options.
The benefits of this scheme are as follows.
- No fixed term contract - This is offered because we are confident you will see benefits to your business through using Qualoupe, however if you wished to stop using the software just stop and that is the end of it! There is no exit fee. All of which eliminates risk to your business
- No large capital outlay (CAPEX) - You retain working capital in your business for investment in other areas.
- Rental payments are made from revenue - In many countries rental payments can be offset against corporation tax, which is highly tax efficient and further reduces the effective cost of using Qualoupe.
- Software upgrades included - Reduces ongoing costs and and keeps system up to date.
- Very fast ROI (Return on Investment) - Productivity gains and Quality improvements in the laboratory more than pay for the Qualoupe Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Managed Cash Flow - Rental offers a known outgoing allowing cash flow to be predictable and therefore more manageable.